MONTHLY MEETING OF THE IoTAA E5 START-UP AND INNOVATION WORKSTREAM
Join in person at Sydney Start-up Hub, Neighbourhood Co-Working space in Melbourne or online via BlueJeans. Details below.
The start-up innovation workstream of the IoT Alliance is focused on helping IoT start-ups succeed. This is achieved by understanding, promoting and helping resolve the challenges faced by IoT start-ups, and the opportunities presented. This includes driving the IoT innovation agenda and bringing start-ups and industry players together to solve real and present issues faced in Australia today.
1.Help IoT start-ups succeed
2.Identify new IoT opportunities for start-ups
3.Understand challenges in IoT start-ups
4.Raise awareness of IoT start-ups
1. Welcome - MT, DG, EZ
2. News and updates on other Workstreams, Executive Council and Board - FZ
3. Melbourne Community Update - EZ
4. E5 membership updates / new members - ALL
5. Members Open Questions (new initiative) - EZ
5. Guest speakers - Matthew Stead, Founder and CEO of Ping Services and Resonate Consultants.
Matthew will be talking about his startup journey with Ping Services. Ping Services invented Ping Monitor, an intelligent listening sensor for wind turbines. Ping Monitor listens for and reports on blade damage and thus helps wind turbine managers reduce blade maintenance costs.
6. 2020 Planning for IoTAA and for the E5 Workstream - MT
7. IoT Event's Calendar
8. 2020 Meeting Dates and Details of next Meeting - MT
Meeting# 44, Thursday, 30-Jan-2020 (first meeting for 2020 - to be held in January 2020)
PHYSICAL MEETING LOCATION DETAILS:
Meeting Room 1, Level 1, Sydney Startup Hub,11 York St, Sydney, NSW
Board room, Neighbourhood Work, https://neighbourhood.work/, 4 Brunswick Pl, Fitzroy VIC 3065
CONFERENCE CALL DETAILS
To join the Meeting:
To join via Browser:
Meeting ID : 61401837886
To join via phone :
(see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2) Enter Conference ID : 61401837886